The top two reasons why software developers leave a company involve career advancement opportunities along with their pay and benefits package. Others leave because they don’t fit in, over management issues, or because they want more flexibility.
- What if a mission-essential team member leaves your team?
- Project requirements and data recovery
- Additional efforts for employees giving notice of leaving
- Company vision
- Continued education programs
- Career path program
- Turnover triggers and calendar tracking
- Retention with in-house, distributed, and augmented teams